Horizontal surfboard wall brackets
– Individually handcrafted for a stylish finish
– Cork lined for added rail protection
– Mounts with two couch screws (provided)
– Original external wood up-cycled from surfboard offcuts
You will need an 10mm masonry bit, a drill, a 10mm socket or No. 10 spanner, and a spirit level.
– Line up the surfboard at the height that you would like it to be mounted.
– Place the brackets at the appropriate position on the bottom rail line of the surfboard (it’s great if you have two people here, one to hold the surfboard and the other to place the position of the brackets).
– Level the brackets (you can place a stick in the U of the brackets and your level on top of this to get an accurate reading).
– Mark out and drill the holes. Insert the plastic sockets in the holes and then mount each bracket using the couch screws provided.